2016 TJP Memorial Day Tournament
Some 2016 TJP Memorial Day Tournament Highlights:
- 68 teams participated across 11 different divisions
- 22 sponsorships and 10 additional partners that contributed goods or services
- 1,200 shirts were distributed and worn for tournament play to help raise awareness and recognize our sponsors
- We had great entertainment off the field with 12 vendors, 50 silent auction items, and a Jeep show!
- We raised over $53,000!!!
The annual tournament is the foundation’s primary fundraising event each year and, all proceeds are dedicated to supporting our mission of supporting families affected by Leukodystrophy.
- Financially supporting families in obtaining equipment or services they need to best care for those affected.
- Raising awareness about Krabbe, other Leukodystrophies, and the critical role of Newborn Screening.
- Partnering with the Leukodystrophy Care Network which aims to revolutionize the health and quality of life of individuals affected with proactive, innovative, and comprehensive medical care standards and specialized centers
- Contribute to research aimed at improving treatment options and improved outcomes for those affected.